General Terms and Conditions for Orders at Strauch-Distillery
- 1 General, Scope of the Terms
- All deliveries and services of Elector of Dalberg – Strauch-Distillery GbR (company constituted under civil law) represented by the owner of the Distillery, Doris Strauch, Heinfried Strauch, Rudolf Strauch and Heinrich Strauch, Dalbergstrasse 12-18, 67574 Osthofen, Germany (hereinafter “STRAUCH”) are made exclusively on the basis of the following General Terms and Conditions in the version valid at the time of the order. In the area of commercial business we do not accept deviating conditions, unless we have expressly agreed to their validity in writing.
- Customers within the meaning of these terms and conditions are both consumers and entrepreneurs. Consumers within the meaning of the Terms and Conditions are natural persons who conclude contracts for a purpose that can not be attributed to their commercial or professional activity. Entrepreneurs in the sense of the business conditions are natural or legal persons or legal partnerships, which act with conclusion of contract with us in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity.
- 2 Conclusion of contract, conclusion of the contract
2.1 The offer in our online shop is a binding offer to you to conclude the contract with us. You can accept this offer through your order. The contract is concluded with the dispatch of your order to us.
2.2 Once you have found the desired product, you can view it without obligation by clicking on the product name, the product image. By selecting the bottle quantity, you can put the item in the shopping cart. You can view the contents of the shopping cart at any time by clicking on the image [shopping cart] without obligation. You can remove the products from the shopping cart by clicking on the link [remove] or change the number by clicking on the graphic [+ and -]. If you want to buy the products in the shopping cart, click on the [Checkout] button in the “Shopping cart” page.
In the further course of the order process you enter your order data and select the desired shipping and payment method. In the last step, you will receive an overview of your order data under “Check order” and can check and change all information again. You can also correct input errors by navigating backwards in the browser or canceling the order process and starting over.
To complete the purchase, you must accept our terms and conditions and press the [Buy Now] button. This will send the order to us.
2.3 For orders in our online shop, the contract is concluded with:
For distillates with:
Elector of Dalberg – Strauch-Distillery GbR
67574 Osthofen, Germany
Telephone: +49 (0) 6242 – 91 3000
Fax: +49 (0) 6242 – 9130020
Seat of the society is Osthofen, Germany
Owner: Doris Strauch, Heinfried Strauch, Rudolf Strauch and Heinrich Strauch
- 3 prices and shipping costs:
All prices include the legal VAT plus shipping costs (air freight or sea freight). We ship our distillates from 1.000, – € gross value within Germany free of charge.
- 4 Terms of payment:
Payment will be made to new customers by cash in advance. After the order we will send you an invoice with the amount to be paid. After receipt of payment, the goods are shipped. Payment can be made via bank wire. The opportunity to deduct the discount does not exist. We reserve the right to offer you only certain payment methods for the requested delivery, for example, to hedge our credit risk, only those according to the respective creditworthiness.
- 5 Legal system, jurisdiction:
5.1 German law applies excluding the UN sales law.
5.2 For all disputes arising from the contractual relationship, if the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction is the registered office of Elector of Dalberg – Strauch-Distillery.